Kabras’ Jewels, including our subsidiary (ies) and/or affiliate(s), (hereinafter referred to as “Kabras’/ we/ our/ Company”) acknowledges the expectations of its users (hereinafter referred to as “User/ you/ your”) regarding privacy, confidentiality, processing and security of personal information that resides with Kabras’. Keeping the personal information of users secure and preventing any misuse thereof, is therefore our top priority.
We are strongly committed to protect the privacy of our users and take all necessary and reasonable measures in line with the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website/applications.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
This Policy is published and shall be construed to be in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable laws that require publishing of the privacy notice for collection, usage, storage, disclosure and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers.
Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. This information includes, but is not limited to:
• email address, physical contact information, social security number, address, and financial information
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from us and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
• Other apps installed on device
• IMEI number
• Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
We also reserve the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period we retain such information. We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
Kabras’ generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
• provide and deliver services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
• display tailored product offers to you and enable you to apply for certain products and services which may interest you;
• send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, notifications, support and administrative messages;
• facilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction by pre-populating the OTP received by you;
• monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
• revise, modify, and update existing services and develop new services;
• detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights;
• personalize the services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
• facilitate contests, sweepstakes, promotions, process and deliver entries and rewards;
• establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
• respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events, if any, offered by us and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on the Website;
• carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We may also use your personal information to enable the items to be delivered to you in a timely manner or to generate reports or for any other purpose/s, if so required, to enhance the performance of the business as a whole and to ensure better services to you over time. We may disclose any information we receive or collect in connection with your use of the Website to the extent that we determine in good faith to be required by any applicable laws, rules, regulations, order or in enforcement of our rights or property or the defense of claims. Without limiting the foregoing and in addition thereto, we may transfer your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if all or substantially all of our assets or business are acquired by another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceedings.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Kabras’ may give you access to message boards, forums or chat rooms whereby you acknowledge and agree that any personal data or any other kind of data published by you using these features is at your sole discretion and is accessible by the public.
In order to enhance your experience on our Website, we use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at our Website. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like a unique identity card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
You can find more detailed information about cookies and how they work at https://www.aboutcookies.org to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them.
Users acknowledge that we may engage the services of third parties to help us serve our customers better. In general, the third-party services providers engaged by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions and they pursue their operations as per their privacy policies and they process your personal information accordingly.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You have the right to request that Kabras’ delete certain of your personal information that Kabras’ collected from and/or related to you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
You may note that to the extent that we can delete your personal information, once we receive and confirm your consumer request, we will delete your personal information, unless an exception applies. If we find that a consumer request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded, we may charge a reasonable fee to respond to such request.
You have the right to ask us not to process his/her personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/ticking certain tick boxes we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using our contact details set out below.
If you have grievances, complaints, questions, comments, concerns or feedback in relation to the processing of information or regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, you can email us at email@example.com.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY